ALL USERS must have a current YAS Membership in order to use the facilities. YAS memberships expire Sept 30th each year. Cost is $5.00. Forms available at arena or on website under Documents.
- Public /Open Riding rate is $10.00 per horse, per arena use., unless you have an Yearly Single or Family Riding Membership. Private bookings rate is $25.00 per hour.
- Public/Open Riding means NO clinics, classes or lessons (monetary fee paid to individual(s) for services) are permitted. Equipment set up (i.e.: Barrels, Jumps) can occur ONLY if all users present agree to set up. Private rentals are to be used outside of Public/Open Riding Days for those purposes.
- Private Rentals are to stay within their booked time; penalties will apply to those users not complying with their time slot and to those who interfere with Private Bookings.
- Arena will not be locked. HONOR system will apply.
- Private Rentals take precedence over Public Riding. Except on those days designated as Open Riding.
- Everyone using the arena must work together to create an efficient and safe environment.
- You MUST clean up after yourself and your horse. This includes inside and outside of the arena. (i.e.: Horse hair, manure, hoof trimmings, empty wheel barrel).
- No Horse Shoeing.
- Last person out is responsible for turning off lights and closing doors.
- No Dogs allowed while arena in use with Horses.
- No overnight stalling or feeding in Indoor arena.
- No Vehicles/ATVs permitted inside the arena without YAS Board approval.
- No Glass Bottles allowed on YAS grounds.
- Arena closes at -20C.
Arena surveillance is closely monitored. Failure to adhere to the rules may result in a verbal or written warning. Repeated offences may result in a loss of membership, facility use and/or a monetary penalty to the member(s)